How about RR Grade to East Peak to Ridgecrest to Bofax Trail to SFD back to
Mill Valley.  Its a long day out but it hits a lot of the good stuff.
Or RR Grade to East Peak to Rock Springs to Eldridge to 4 Corners to Bofax
and back to Mill Valley?  That one is a bit shorter and has more down.
Jealous, I have to work that day.  Have fun.
Gabe