For budgetary reasons, I won't be now. But all this got me thinking about
how to rework my Albatross bars a wee bit to create more room between my
hands and the gear levers (MTB style on the bars) -- the primary reason for
shifting to the Bosco bars, which have more room on the upper/back hand
position. I'll test on a longer ride and see how it goes, but my short ride
test was promising. I removed the cloth tape in the far forward hand
position (which I don't use much), thus freeing up room to slide the gear
levers forward, freeing up room for my hands at the top of the cork grips.

With abandon,
Patrick