From: bwphoto <bwphotograph...@gmail.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Cc: Norman Bone <bone1...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, April 2, 2013 2:35:29 PM
Subject: [RBW] Re: Get a Betty Foy, old man

I'd have to agree that at least in my case it seems to be a flexibility issue.
have RA and had to quit riding for about ten years until things got under
control. When I first tried to ride again last year it took the better part of
the summer before I could mount my Sam. I've been working regularly on hip and
leg flexibility and it is getting easier to swing my leg over the saddle. I am
however, starting to consider the possibility that the damage to my joints and
muscles from RA may not return to the level of flexibility I used to be able
achieve. So I'm looking seriously at mixte frames especially for my Xtracycle.

Even tho I'm 66 I don't feel it either physically or mentally so it takes
constant and conscious attitudinal adjustment focus on where I am now and see
my
current limitations as changeable with extra work.

Having to switch to a mixte frame won't stop me from riding.

Study says old men should ride B. Foys.