No photos, but had a good, extended commute on the Hillborne today.  Ended
up heading down to Hiawatha Cyclery after work to purchase a few items, two
of which, Nitto bar end plugs and King bottle cages ended up on the Sam
Hillborne.

Then while riding home, ended up drafting list member Doug Magney who was
on his Hunqapilar.  We ended up riding together for a couple miles.  Made
me chuckle in that there were two Rivendells riding together and each bike
had an "extra" tube.  BTW, Doug is a fast rider, which you'd never guess
looking at the Big Apples and Albatross bars on the bike.  Was struggling
just to keep up.

30 miles today and still no urge to make any radical changes to the setup.
Have changed a couple items around and added a kickstand, but that's about
it.  This is pretty rare for me.  Most bikes have one setup, then the
second and maybe a third before I settle on something.  Even my SimpleOne
has a new stem and bar.  (Which reminds me, need to get that bike out of
the garage at least once in the near future.)

Only worry so far with the Hillborne is am liking the flat bars enough that
my drop bar bikes are getting totally ignored.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN