I'd try them if they came in a 559 size that fit my frames (I bet a true 37
would fit).

I have pretty decent 559X32 mm (32 actual, 34/1.35 labeled) Kojaks on one
of the Rivs and even so, not like the gofast.

Seriously, if a fat, cush tire would climb as fast as the skinnies, I'd
switch.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM, hsmitham <hughsmit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Patrick,
>
> These aren't skinny but as someone who road 23c tires for years (Michelin
> pro 3 and others) the Hetre's are amazingly fast. Just saying best of both
> worlds fat & fast!
>
> Hugh
> Sunland, CA
>

> On Thursday, April 4, 2013 7:27:59 PM UTC-7, Patrick Moore wrote:
>>
>> Regarding fat tires: I'm going to put 35s on the new Ram (bro brought
>> wheelset -- last item!) and I use fat ones on the Fargo and 1.35s on the
>> commuter Riv fixie, but I've been climbing a steep, 1 mile hill on various
>> bikes and I have to say that the 17.5 lb 75" gofast, with sub 200 gram 22
>> mm 650C ("see") skinnies, climbs that hill and all others better than any
>> other bike I own or have owned, and this consistently over 10 years or more.
>>
>> I won't be giving up the lightweight, skinny wheelset. Fatter tires on
>> all other bikes, but not on this one: well, I will probably replace the 23s
>> -- Michelin Pro Race 3s -- with 25s, but not any fatter or heavier, until
>> someone can tell me what makes this bike climb so well.
>>
>  --

BUSINESS BUILDING COME-ON!!
$300 off a $600 resume + letter or Linked In profile package with referral
that leads to full price sale! Refer two full-pay clients and you get the
package for free!

I am not cheap, but I am very good. So they say.
http://resumespecialties.com/testimonials.html

Patrick Moore, Ph.D, MBA, ACRW, Albuquerque, NM, USA
http://resumespecialties.com/index.html * patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com