This is the most awesomest rear rack ever!!! I have 3, although only 2 are
mounted.

If, however, you're looking for something less expensive, I have a brand
new, never mounted Tubus Cargo in silver. The difference is that it's
painted and has a plastic or something like that coating, as opposed to the
cromoly metal finish of the Nitto. I purchased several years ago thinking
that it would be just like the Tubus Nova in silver, which is stainless
steel, but didn't like it for my Riv bikes and thus never used it. I
"discovered" it while doing clean-up work in my garage, and will be
offering it for sale.

You cannot go wrong with the Nitto. Remember there are two sizes, IMO, the
smaller size is the nicest since it brings the top closer to be under the
rear of the saddle. The smaller is intended for 26" & 650b bikes, but if
you have the braze-ons higher on the seat stays like my Hunqapillar does,
it will fit. Otherwise, you need the larger one that is intended for 700c
bikes.

René