Stephen,

I also signed up and am clearing out some logistics around my son's Water
Polo tournaments on that Saturday and Sunday. As the dates get closer and
we have information on the games, I'll know exactly how easy it will be for
me to offer carpooling from the Peninsula. My capacity will be, in addition
to my bike, one additional fendered (or not) bike in the rear rack plus two
nonfendered ones on the roof racks.

René