Hey there Patrick -

I think it's a notch or two past what should be posted here.  If it's a
shop that has a used Rivendell on the blocks, that's one thing, but we've
generally kept things to either those bikes personally owned by group
members and are generally Rivendellian in nature, or are RBW-specific
"deals" via CL or other sites.

That guideline seems to make sense within the more focused nature of this
group.

- Jim / list admin