I just received my Randi Jo Fabs Burgundy winter cap. I'd been looking for
a good wool cycling cap with earflaps all winter, and I finally found it!
Unfortunately, the size medium (apparently there is no size small offered)
is a tad too large.

Do any of you have experience boiling wool (washing and/or drying wool) to
shrink to fit? I don't want to wreck the cap, but it ought to be more snug.

Thanks,

John