Oh yeah.  I guess I forgot that the quickbeam is 120mm.  The chris king SS
hub is obviously 130mm:

http://chrisking.com/hubs/hbs_sspeed

Given the fact that several people have successfully re-set the rear end of
Simple Ones to utilize 135mm Rohloff hubs though, I think 130mm might not
be too drastic of a modification, if someone were really set on the idea.

The other option might be to go *smalle*r - to a BMX 110 mm spacing.  A
quick web search turns up at least one mfgr., Profile, has several single
speed cassette hubs.  Looks like they even offer a 120mm upgrade too.   Not
sure what the freehub interface looks like, though:

https://www.profileracing.com/estore/product.php?productId=110