Sorry, Matthew - I didn't make myself clear.  I simply meant that if you
really wanted to use a hub with a short cassette, it wouldn't be "that"
much of a stretch (no pun intended) to use a 130mm hub, where a 120 is
intended.  I was referencing the Rohloff thing because people have done it,
even though it's wider yet.  I realize you've thought about the 130mm
option, but weren't sure if you were aware of the previous successful hacks.