Starting this in it's own thread from:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rbw-owners-bunch/cLxPstsnm6M

Duplicating my input:
What about a S24-48H meet up early summer on forest service roads and/or Great
Divide Mountain Bike trail? I say this knowing I would be a highly dubious
participant due to my brain injury (highly sensitive to soap, and laundry
scents, sounds, and much more, any of which can end my ability to participate).

Wherever it is, I am more likely to be able to join the more remote it is. Lost
Creek Wilderness is a great possibility, particularly the area S/SE of Kenosha
Pass, and that offers some great rides from Como to Breckenridge (I can't
remember the pass at the moment). That could be a day ride. Once the snow
clears.

With abandon,
Patrick

www.MindYourHeadCoop.org