Hi all. I don't post here too often. Mostly read the great Riv news and info
posted here. But I just changed my id from Will to William R. I noticed that
there is another Will. I used to be Nagomano but at one point somebody
suggested that we try to use our proper names. There was already a Bill or two
and at least one William, so I chose Will. But of course there is another Will!
And so, with respect to all the other Bills/Wills/Williams I've gone and made
it William R. That's what I will go as until another William R. comes along at
which point I will add more letters from my last name! I love my blue Sam and I
get most of my cycling info from this group. Just wanted to give everyone an
idea of who I am and who I was and why. It's good to be a Riv owner and a
member of this group.