I just picked these up from another list member, but they do not fit my '97
Riv Road. The Road does not have the high brake bridge that later Riv
frames do, so I can't use these deep-reach brakes.  Guess I'm stuck with my
105 brakes.  That also means that I probably can't fit a bigger tire than a
28, so the 32 tires I just bought will also be re-sold.  Anyone with a 1st
gen Riv Road successfully fit bigger tires on 700c wheels?

The prev owner said they had ~1000 miles on them, and that the salmon pads
are newer.

For Sale:
1 pair Silver brakes (very good condition) w/ salmon pads -- $65 shipped