As I have a number of bikes, I have standardized on certain components.
One of which was the Cateye wired cyclocomputers - they have worked great
for me.
Now Cateye has dropped all those models and replaced them new versions that
have less functionality.
So Cateye is acting just like Microsoft and Shimano, and discontinuing an
item and making it unavailable.
I guess that is progress.

I have checked Wheel Works a number of times, but the the Cateye Mity8 is
always "Sorry, this item is currently not available. Please check back".

Were you able to make a purchase recently of this product from Wheel Works?

Thanks,
Eric Peterson