I think the number of active posters to this lis is fine... the traffic
volume is manageable.

RE: becoming un-moderated... I had the same "delayed posts" frustrations
when I was moderated and decided that I would post at least one trip report
w/ pics per week until I was unmoderated. It took about a month.

I'm pretty sure Cyclofiend Jim puts more time into this group than most of
us realize. Thanks, Jim.

--Smitty