I own a new to me Atlantis that was well loved and used.  It could really use
fresh paint.  Initially, I was going to have it custom painted red with cream
head tube.  However, when it arrived I discovered that I really like the
blue/green standard color. It looks much nicer in person than displayed on a
computer screen.  To help me with my decision on frame color, I have visited
Jim's http://www.cyclofiend.com website and viewed all the Beautidul Atlantis
bikes featured.  Does anyone else have pictures of their custom painted
Atlantis that they would be willing to share?
Many thanks, Erl