Here is my newly converted 650b Rambouillet with new Hetre Legers and SKS
Longboards.  The tires and fenders fit just perfectly fine with few
millimeters to spare.  FWIW - The new Legers are exact 41mm wide.
Pictures:

650b converted Rambouillet w/Herte Leger and
Longboards<https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A15oqs3qq1a9Y>
Alex,
St. Paul,