From: Kieran J
Sent: May 8, 2013 12:05 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] New-to-me Ram - Need tires!

Yeah, will probably go without fenders for this one. I have other fendered bikes for poor weather riding.

Going to try the Resist Nomad 700x35 (31 actual) to start. Cheap enough to try 'em out for fun. I've heard people say that the Ram is most stable (or, was meant for) 700x28's, but I can't say no to that wasted bit of clearance...

KJ