Not a riv but close enough? I just converted a garage sale find trek 520 to
a-bars (all my bikes have a-bars!). It's pretty damned upright.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x47bt8g8hntks2l/Photo%20May%2009%2C%2011%2023%2017%20AM.jpg

Bolt upright? Well, yeah. I tried it with the original stem and the a-bar (I
refuse to call it an alba) was a bit low. I used a dirt drop stem because I had
it on hand but for aesthetics, I'd prefer an L-shaped nitto stem that comes up
pretty high. The bar position should be roughly he same. My advice for all
interested in more upright position is:

- go for it!
- start with wide saddle
- go for as upright as humanly possible and work your way back until you hit
your sweet spot

Enjoy!

- Perry