Greetings Riv folk. Now that I am the proud owner of a new RBW Legolas, I'm
letting go of my Bridgestone MB-1. It's one of the coolest MB-1s ever, in
my opinion, being one of the few production mountain bikes made for, and
spec'ed with, Dirt Drop handlebars.

The size is 50cm, good for someone 5'8" to 5'10" or so.

Since I have *inside access*, I had Rich Lesnik build me a set of Hands On
Wheels with a NOS Shimano 600 8-speed hubset and Velocity Aeroheat rims.
There are some other anachronistic parts, but this bike is meant for
riding, not collecting, so changes were made to increase utility. So before
you ask, know that it's not a completely stock bike. Bars, brakes, maybe
brake levers, shifters, are all that remain from the original spec.

See it here on CL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/3799217477.html

I'm asking $650 to start. I'd really like it to go to someone who will ride
it as it was intended to be ridden!

If you are in the Bay Area, you can see it and ride it at RBW HQ.

Thanks for looking!

-Brian