Bobish ~ how true, how true. I'm just never going to be satisfied until I see
that lovely red saddle for myself. I just have to know how my Foy will look
with it. I am hoping the comfort differences aren't VERY noticeable; I could
live with "less comfortable" but will draw the line at "uncomfortable." We'll
see, won't we? The saddles are back in stock next week. I hope to have lots of
pics so we can all mull this over in our collective Rivish brains. Thanks,
again, everyone! This is so much fun!