I had to get a replacement Synergy OCR rim from Velocity because the
original rim cracked around several of the eyelets. I've also found that
the Synergy rims in 650b are not very consistent in their diameter.
Different Synergy rims that I've purchased at different times have varied
in outer diameter by more than half a millimetre, and this difference
causes quite a difference in the difficulty of getting tyres to mount
without wobble. On some Synergy rims I have no problem getting a tyre to
mount true, and on other rims it's a real battle to get the same tyre to
mount without substantial wobble.