Rene,

Well stated. The minor adjustments are the secret. I think the Red saddle
looked good too & also thought red grips would have helped. I for one
thought the B-68 saddle was the ticket in the upright position plus women
tend to be anatomically different which that saddle addresses. Too bad they
don't make it in Red.

Best,