Chris

I would love to see your Devil but I couldn't get your link to load.  I am
a fan of the Devil having bought a frameset in 2009 and its been through
many iterations since.  Its my go to daily driver and its current
incarnation is as a 1x9 with 700x47cs
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryans_rando/sets/72157633634189317/