Not really any good profile pics, but I did an Alba to Bosco conversion on
my Big Dummy (threadless steerer). With the Alba bars I used a stem riser
and a 90mm stem. For the Bosco conversion I ditched the riser and switched
to a 135mm stem. Even with the drop and move forward, the grips of the
Boscos are closer to me. The Boscos also provide a low and forward hand
position for putting the hammer down.

Don't forget to consider the rise of the Bosco in the equation.

--Smitty