An early Riv Reader had a multi-page feature the described his equipment;
this may have been followed by a later RR article.

I do remember Wald tourist bars and multiple speedos, bells, and horns.

Story: this was years ago, but Freddie once rode with the national women's
team and kept up. I think he rode his ordinary bike. The RR archives will
have all of this.

Can anyone point to a URL for the two RR Freddy articles?

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 2:32 PM, dougP <dougpn...@cox.net> wrote:

> I recall an article about him in probably Bicycling Magazine from long
> ago.  At that time, he rode something on the extreme low end & quite
> utilitarian.  He was definitely not into gear.  There was a funny story
> about someone's car battery giving up & leaving them stranded.  Freddie
> picked up a battery, strapped it to his bike, & to the rescue some distance
> away.
>
> dougP
>
> On Sunday, May 26, 2013 12:47:35 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
>>
>> I have seen alotta articles talking about him.
>>
>> But has anyone seen any interviews where he talks about gear and what he
>> likes and doesn't like. Or advice for riding, etc? I read a limited thing
>> about his gear in a RivReader.
>>
>> Seems like a guy who has ridden more than anyone else on the planet would
>> be having his brain picked by people for gear insights and safety advice,
>> etc.
>>
>  --

http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com