Dude, that sounds and looks like a great time. Was it buggy at all? Sure
would have loved to have been out there with you all. Looks like there were
3 Hilsens, 1 Hillborne and an LHT.

There's no *good *reason why rides like this shouldn't happen more
frequently with PNW Rivsters. Gifford Pinchot NF makes a fantastic meeting
ground and offers so much in the way of paved and unpaved roads. While I
doubt I'll spend time there this year, next year we should shoot for some
kind of three day ramble in July. Obviously for folks that have the ability
to do it this year, go this year. It's also real easy to ride between
Gifford and Mt Rainier NP. There's a great little Forest Service road out
of Packwood that's perfect for connecting the two.

I imagine others on the trip still have images to post, looking forward to
them.

--mike