Also up for sale is a 650b white Industries wheelset with less than 100
miles on them, these were handbuilt by longleaf bicycles and the rear hub
was modified to 135mm rear spacing, seriously need to clean out my basement
so these are up as well, I have another up and whichever sells first will
go the others will be keepers.

Perfectly Round and True

Panceti Pari moto tires and tubes will go with as well as SRAM lighweight
9spd cassette 11-34 from Rivendell.

Asking $600 plus shipping. Payment via paypal

Pics below

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78462625@N07/sets/72157633906162029/

Email me offline if interested