Thanks, Tim---let us know how it goes. From what I'm reading here
650x32-34mm will likely work OK, 38mm might be tight. This Riv Road Std is
a dry pavement bike for me. Parigi-Roubaix plump out to almost 30mm, and I
find 'em mighty cushy. But it's good to know I have to option to go
smaller/fatter!

Paul Brodek
Hillsdale, NJ USA