I've decided to try and see if there is any interest in my 60cm Sam. It's
one of the blue beauties that I've had for a year. Frame bought straight
from Riv. I built it up myself. It's a bit of an ecclectic build with the
vintage Suntour Mountech derailleurs, but it all works sweet. Chris King
headset. Albas with Dia Comp (Silver internals) friction shifters out on
the ends of the bars. The photos show the bars without grips but they are
wrapped with shellacked burgundy Neubaums over Cinelli cork (nice) just on
the ends between the brake levers and the shifters. The stem is 12cm Velo
Orange with stem adapter which makes it easy to switch the bars out. Chain,
8-speed (12-34) cassette, IRD bottom bracket and Sugino XD600 triple
crankset (26-36-46t, 175 length) are all new. Wheels are Mavic A317's laced
to Shimano LX hubs (36h). Straight and true, less than a year old. Tires
are Schwalbe Marathon Racers 38's with less than 500 miles on them. They
look new. SKS silver fenders with reflective 3m tape are included. Disclaimer:
the rear derailleur is limited to the top four gears in the little front
chainring and the bottom four gears in the big front chainring. Middle ring
shifts the full range. I've enjoyed this as it teaches good
anti-cross-chaining skills and those unreachable gears are overlap anyways.
Disclaimer #2: under the tape and twine chainstay protector on the drive
side are some obligatory minor chain slap chips. They are small. No dents
anywhere. No other chips, dents, scratches. Things shown in the photos that
are not included: saddle, saddle bag, bottle, bottle cages, light, bell and
pedals. I guess they are negotiable. If you want any of those things
included let me know. It's a beautiful bike. The only reason I am looking
to sell is that I recently added a new bike to my stable with the knowledge
that I would have to let one go. Space restrictions, an understanding wife
(within reason) and two kids...  Please email off list with any questions
or for larger or additional photo files. I would like to find someone local
in the New York Metro area to buy it. I live in southern Westchester Co.
just north of the city. Interested parties on this list are welcome to come
and test ride it. I will certainly consider shipping. We just need to
figure out the particulars of that. I don't trust my packing skills. Let me
know if you are interested. As far as price goes: I will entertain any
realistic offers. Lets talk!
<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Y5kcU3KwpmA/Ua31zs64RGI/AAAAAAAAAFM/uEl2buKvX9U/s1600/photo+1.JPG><https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-tR94Uj-qCPA/Ua32BhmfFoI/AAAAAAAAAFU/LxNpGyDHwF0/s1600/photo+2.JPG><https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-FSMRW4qkqHE/Ua32PDW0XOI/AAAAAAAAAFc/y9SgadpTX0I/s1600/photo+3.JPG><https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-1Y5PtLbNEQs/Ua32f2MaHVI/AAAAAAAAAFk/UaRkaH4bCLk/s1600/photo+4.JPG>