Phillip!!!

I have a Europiccola as well and have been working out some drawings of it
to use for a future button or maybe t-shirt!! I thought it would be cool to
do an entire series of buttons with different coffee making apparati. I
chose the the moka first only because I have a collection of the things.
It's very difficult for me to pass them up at thrift stores.