 From: Checkerboard <petergkend...@gmail.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:35 AM
Subject: [RBW] FS: All the Great "Rivendell" Components, minus frame, almost
New Condition!

Hi All,

A couple weeks ago, I posted about my interest in selling all the components I
purchased from Rivendell to create a Riv-like Paramount, similar to my Hilsen
that I ride all the time. One of their mechanics fitted all the components to
the Schwinn, but I rode the bike maybe three time for a total of two hours
tops. Tried to sell it, but evidently the market's pretty thin for a bike
kitted like this one was. I sent it back to Rivendell, where all the components
were taken off and the original Campy stuff was re-installed.

The items are listed on the invoice; my goal is to recapture at least 50% of
the price I paid. Ideally someone has a nice frame just ready for the
first-class Rivendell Treatment!

Just reply to the post if interested. Thanks!