WOW.  Thanks for all of the interest and purchases!  This group really
moves fast!

Several Items have sold, but a few are still available.  All item prices
include standard shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states.  Sorry, no
shipping outside the US, either.

Here’s the list of “still available” items:

Nitto 177 Noodle Handlebar 44CM - $50

Nitto RM016N Moustache Handlebar - $50

Nitto B206 “Nordeast” Handlebar - $30

Velo Orange Touring Pedals (1 pair) - $30

AtomLab PimpLite Pedals (1 pair) - $40

Ergon PC2-L (Large size) Pedals (1 pair) - $35

Selle Anatomica Titanico Saddle (black/copper rivets – very little use) -
$75

Someone has alerted me to a possible issue that I should address.  Please
don’t assume I’m holding an item for you, unless you’ve specifically asked
me to hold it and I’ve agreed to do so.  I’m not *completely* opposed to
holding something for a given time period … so ask if you need me to do it.
I’ll do my best to accommodate, and if I can’t, I’ll let you know.  Otherwise,
the first person to send payment gets the item.  If that’s bad form for
this group, please let me know …
Purchasing can happen through PayPal Personal at the following address:

*sc...@meadiaproductions.com* <sc...@meadiaproductions.com>

Pictures of the items for sale can be found here:

*http://www.flickr.com/photos/velozen/sets/72157634078708578/*<http://www.flickr.com/photos/velozen/sets/72157634078708578/>

 Thanks!!
Scott Mead