I am leaving this morning on a bike tour from Crescent City, CA down
to...wherever we decide to stop.

Had the new Gunnar Sport all rigged and went for a test ride and realized
the rear wheel needed to be sturdier even though I was in a pretty light
touring mode as far as load.  Just felt a bit too much flex.  That was
yesterday and did the quick switch back to the tried and true Riv
Allrounder.  Even got to mount the front rack which I had been putting off.

It's a bit sad because the Gunnar road very well with the load.  Looks like
I need a bit tougher wheelset if I tour with it though.

Here is the before and after of it:

http://reno-rambler.blogspot.com/2013/06/what-difference-day-makes.html

Cheers,

--