Right,  to look at an '80s stumpjumper side on, it appears to have about
0cm of drop...  I'm sure it's more like ~4cm really which is more typical
for 26" wheeled bikes, but combined with the fact that it has 46cm
chainstays, it looks darn near zero.       The angle of incidence btw
chainstay/ST is certainly none too acute despite the 70deg ST angle.

Matt