Was unexpectedly on the road this week, and hadn't been paying close
attention to established, on-topic threads.    I want to thank the list
members who called my attention to the Brooks thread which devolved
considerably from anything remotely RBW-specific.

I've locked the topic and would appreciate it if folks would let it drop.

More importantly, I'd like to ask folks to keep broader topics on broader
forums and discussion lists.  To be clear, I think it was really nice to
get a preview review of a new product from a company which is obviously
supported by Rivendell.

It's the further deviations which are outside the scope of this group.

thanks!

Jim / list admin