Split the difference and get the new Albastache?.....I just ordered a set.
Gulp...I love my Salsa woodchippers, but my Carpal tunnel syndrome is
making me crazy. I hope the 88 bucks I spent on the Albastache is worth
it...really didn't like the mustache bars, but the Albastache addresses my
complaints that I had with the original mustachios....I'll post my
impressions after I get them mounted up if you'd like...