Paul -- thanks for this additional information and perspective. No Vaude
system, I'm afraid -- aesthetic compulsions. I want as much as possible to
keep the lean and clean look, as well as avoid all unneeded weight -- as
light as the bike is with just the small seat wedge, it climbs
magnificently with the 75" fixed gear. This is a special purpose bike, and
the larger bag capacity is solely to allow additional water carriage in
hot, dry weather.

The Super C saddle bag looks like the ideal, but -- should you care to
consider it -- I would be interested in learning how much you might want
for that Banjo Brothers Saddle Trunk.

I've found that a nice musette (mine, Dubonnet, from Velo Retro) can cover
a multitude of carriage sins, but it would be nice to have a 6-to-8 liter
wedge that fits nicely under the saddle.

http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickmooreresumespec/

Albuquerque, NM