I think I am converted for good, but I also think bars are a very body
specific/riding style specific choice  Our friends at Riv patiently (very
patiently!) worked with me through many iterations of Noodlles and M-bars.
How wide, how high... I even had to try the Bull Moose. Once I had ridden
Albas I have never been happy with other bars. I really wanted to put
Noodles on my Hunqapillar - they looked so good in the pictures... but they
felt so bad compared to the Albas. I did almost the same thing with my
MB3s, I liked the look of the M-bars, but once I tried the Albas I couldn't
ride them.  I have not tried the Boscoes or Albastache bars, but they seem
to be variations on the Alba theme. I suspect I would like them. Other
folks seem to be equally passionate about drops. Grant wrote an excellent
essay on handlebar variations in a early 90s B-stone catalog, and I think
the good news is that his influence has helped us out of the dark ages of
just drops and straight bars. Options are good.