A video slideshow and separate image files have been posted on Flickr:

Video:     http://www.flickr.com/photos/rasterdogs/9211890216/

Individual photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rasterdogs/sets/72157634488579030/

This is a supported tour. We camped, our gear was transported by our great
roadies.
Meals were provided by caterers in the various places we camped.
Calistoga was the exception, we had to forage there. That was a good thing.
As the ride progressed we became more road hardened we developed ways to
supplement our caloric requirements
and ate some great food at places along the way. Discovered that chocolate milk
shakes are
a perfect 'recovery' drink. Drank some wine too.
Oh, we did a fair amount of climbing. Riding through the wind farm was
interesting,
in places I found myself needing to peddle to move down hill. Through much of
the tour we
were on lightly traveled secondary roads. In some case the roads had been
lightly maintained.
I was happy to be on Jack Browns.The tour crosses California from the Sierras
to the Golden Gate and is fabulously beautiful.

Details for this annual tour are at:
http://www.sierratothesea.org/tour_overview.php
The Almaden Cycling Touring Club has been conducting this tour for many years
and
run it flawlessly.

Additionally folks are posting photos here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sierra-to-the-Sea-Bicycle-Tour/133995396625061?v=wall

This is a great ride and worth anyone's consideration. It was a ton of fun.

-JimD