I tried and only really could get to seven; any more than than and I'm
really just adding bikes for the sake of it, not really out of desire.

1. Quickbeam fixed gear commuter, done.
2. Allrounder/Touring/Rough stuff, currently being accomplished very well
with an Long Haul Trucker, but maybe by an Appaloosa in the future?
3. Go fast gearie road bike, steel frame, 57mm brakes for fatter tires or
fenders, currently being accomplished by my Casseroll.
4. Matt Chester Ti fixed gear road-ish allrounder, super light and stripped
down, probably flared drop bars.  I share Philip's admiration for Matt's
work.  He's also a super nice guy, unfortunately I don't think he's taking
orders for frames currently.
5. Brompton.  'nuff said.  M6L-X in raw lacquer.
6. Bullitt front loader cargo bike.
7. My old touring bike, with headtube fixed, converted to Xtracycle.