From: Joe Broach
Sent: Jul 10, 2013 9:58 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Cc: Jack Warman
Subject: Re: [RBW] Terrible News

Jack, thanks so much for posting. I think we're all stunned and heartbroken
over the loss of Seth and doubly so that he seemed to be adding so much to
the world. Please keep us in the loop if there'll be any sort of memorial
fund for Seth. Whether it goes to bike advocacy, another of his passions,
or just to help the family, I imagine there are many here like me that
would love to contribute something.

All the best,
joe broach
portland, or