Christopher,

Sounds like a fun ride Seattle to Portland. What where you carrying on you
bike?

We will be in San Franscio for a few days of bike exploration.  We will
make a stop at Rivendell headquarters I am sure.  After San Franscio we
plan to go further north along the coast for a couple of days of bike
camping.

Ride safe,

Curtis