Something I haven't done in a while was to just jump on my bike with my
camera, look up a general place and just ride.

I was told that I have a tendency of "*underestimating* the gruel factor";
while that is true I like to think that I simply just forget a lot about
the ride.

One thing about pictures is that you get to capture all those feelings of
the ride with just a couple of shots. It's amazing looking back at old
photos and instantly remembering how you were feeling or what you were
thinking at that particular moment.

Glad I get to capture these great moments and even happier I get to share
it with ya'll.

Pictures Proved that when you have no one else to shoot you shoot yourself.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjGUff1y

-Manny "Good day to bring the camera out" Acosta

P.S. Did my first paid Photoshoot. Pictures turned out okay. Let me know
what ya'll think.