That's a beautiful Glorius. I think the decaleur idea is a good one. Here's
a pic from Somervillain on using a decaleur and fender mount for a
Peterboro basket for a solid (permanent) mount:
Fender mount:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7516215@N03/5986081182/in/set-72157626542404830
Decaleur mount:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7516215@N03/5986082754/in/set-72157626542404830