Jan Heine, who advocates aluminum fenders, claims that well mounted Honjos,
Berthouds and ilk don't really have this risk. You can probably find his
reasons on his blog (http://janheine.wordpress.com/), but it seems to me
that well installed fenders, with a small gap between trailing edge and
tire, pose little risk of picking up sticks.

OTOH, one reason I have not gotten around to installing fenders on the
Fargo is to avoid this problem -- I encounter far more sticks on dirt than
on pavement.

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 7:46 PM, <justinaug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I won't lie- even the small chance of this happening has me gulping. I
> wonder if Honjo, VO, Gran Bois or others have looked into making QR
> connections ala SKS for metal fenders?
>
> -J

http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com