On Thursday, August 8, 2013 12:34:11 AM UTC-4, Michael wrote:

> Hi Y'all,
>
> Getting ready to put cork grips on my Albas and was wondering what
> everyone uses and how long you have to wait after applying to ride on them.
> Thanks for the info.

Michael,
I found great success with a HOT GLUE GUN.  The trick is to squirt some hot
glue into the grip, then put it straight on to the handlebar.  If you twist
the grip, the bond will be too weak. Once the glue dries, you will not be
able to twist the grip.   This way, if you ever want to remove the cork
grips, or even use them on a different bike, you can.