Hi Tom,

Glad you're going to join us however you need to make it up. In regards to
the camp site: I think we'll be okay with bikes and small tents so you're
welcome to join us if we go over 8 person's we'll just be courtous and
sauve. Here is the camp info:

CAMPGROUND:SAN ONOFRE SB
SITE:SM117
SITE TYPE:STANDARD
LOOP:San Mateo Sites 101-140
STATE:California
REGION:Southern Division
ARRIVAL DATE:Fri Aug 23 2013
DEPARTURE DATE:Sat Aug 24 2013
LENGTH OF STAY:1
PRIMARY OCCUPANT:HUGH SMITHAM
# OF OCCUPANTS:8
EQUIPMENT:Tent(1)
# OF VEHICLES:3
CHECK-IN TIME:2:00 PM
CHECK-OUT TIME:12:00 PM
Thanks for asking  what I paid. I paid $43.00,  $35.00 for the site + $
8.00 for the service fee. If you feel like contributing great if not I'm
not going to make a big deal just glad folks are into this S240 thingy.
I've decided to head North on Saturday and will catch the 5:45 pm train
home so have lots of time to lolly gag. Really looking forward to riding
and camping with you all.

Best,

Hugh
Sunland, Ca