A few things that I think some here might be interested in. All prices
include USPS First Class Shipping in CONUS. If you are outside that area
and are interested, please contact me off list so we can talk about
shipping costs. All inquiries welcome. PayPal only please. All items come
just as shown in photos. Follow link to photos. Let me know if you need to
see more. Thanks.

1.) Nitto R-14 Top Rack. Brand new. Came on my wife's Betty. She took it
off right away. $100

2.) Pletscher Rat Trap Rack. Very little used. $25

3.) Clamp on down tube shifter bosses. These are Paddy-the-Peddlers
excellent design using a stainless Norma clamp. Looks great and works
great. I had these on my Sam. 31.8mm diameter. I think these would fit most
Rivs that don't have DT shifter bosses brazed on already. Certainly all
Sams. $25

4.) SKS Longboard Fenders P45s. Cream. Pair. Light use. $30

Hopefully the photos will show up below. Let me know if you would like to
see more and I will email them.

-Bill

Nitto:

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-MWYDhITpd0c/UggHH2HyBwI/AAAAAAAAAGM/O08I4_vBQ8g/s1600/IMG_0020.jpg>